- This event has passed.
Craft Class – MUST MAKE RESERVATION
September 19 @ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
In this free class, you can learn to make hats and scarves with a loom, beaded Holiday decorations like angels and icicles, beaded Santa, Snowmen and various animal lamps, fabric wreaths, and many other fun crafts.
SIGNING UP TO ATTEND CLASSES:
1. Sign up by calling the BCCSD at 619-298-5021 and leave a message on ext. 206 before 5:00 p.m. on the Thursday before class.
2. Priority placement in classes will be given to members first.
3. The first 10 people who sign up for Mondays will receive a callback and be given a reservation date and time to attend class.
4. The first 10 people who sign up for Tuesdays will receive a callback and be given a reservation date and time to attend class.
5. The second group of 10 people who sign up for each day will be confirmed for the second week in June. Please remember, the signups are just for craft classes for now. Other classes will follow as we gear up for a full re-opening.
6. If you made a reservation by Thursday and did not receive a confirmation callback by noon on Friday, please call Christie at (619) 997-8058.